Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July Fun!!!

This year for the 4th of July, I went down to Charleston, SC to visit my family. We had sooo much fun this past weekend!!

Went shopping in Downtown Charleston on King Street.





We went to my favorite store, FOREVER21!!!! It was massive and sooo full of clothes!! *happy dance*




My cousin and I trying on some cute flower heels and our sexy legs!!



After that we saw Transformers 3, which was action packed and super awesome. And right after that.....




THE BEACH!!!!



Right around the corner from Palmetto Grande, a shopping center in Mt. Pleasant, is the Isle of Palms!! Way less crowded than Myrtle Beach and much closer to where my family lives.




We had soo much fun!!! We didn't hang out for too long at the beach, because the tide was coming in and the wind was a little bit chilly, but we still had a lot of fun!!

No comments: