Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Congratulations to Me!!

I am proud to say that I am now a college Graduate!!! This past Saturday, I graduated from the University of North Carolina in Charlotte at 3:00 pm and I could not be any happier!!
On my way to the school, I was just shaking with excitement and with anticipation. I couldn't believe that today was finally here and I couldn't wait to walk across the stage. It felt soo surreal. It was a day that felt like forever to come and finally I had my cap and gown on and was marching in with the rest of my classmates. My heart was racing and I just couldn't stop smiling.
I am soo glad that I had the good sense to give my brother my camera to take pictures. He's a genius! From allll the way up at the top, he was able to get a picture of me. Can you spot me in this picture? :D
I won't lie and say I paid any attention to the speeches being given, I was just ready to walk across that stage! And finally it was time!!!
I was waaay too excited!
And just like that, it was over. One of the greatest days of my life and I truly enjoyed every single moment of it!

No comments: