Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Dream a little Dream of me"

" A dream, is a wish...your heart makes." *record player screech noise* Well, I hope not!!

I know exactly what Cinderella was singing about, but my goodness, if any of MY dreams ever came true....that would be just awful. Anyhoo, I've been really curious about my dreams lately. It seems that I have very, very, very, odd dreams, while other people seem to have almost normal dreams. OR, people who are very good at interpreting dreams, knows the significance of their dreams, while I'm not sure what going to a house party in a tree has to do with my heart or reality!! I do try and interpret my dreams sometimes, by going to Dreammoods.com and typing in keywords, buuuttt....I feel like that website can only take me so far. *sigh* Maybe I'm trying to make something out of nothing and my dreams are just the essence of my crazy imagination and they have absolutely no significance what so ever. I did try and write down what I dreamed the night before in this super cute book that I have, but I felt like I was wasting my time and I stopped doing it. Hmmm....maybe I should start doing it again and see what happens.

No comments: