Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Feelin' Crafty

Lately, I've been in the "craft making" mood and decided to make some waist beads!! I actually been wanting to make some for a looong time, which my co-worker reminded me that I've been wanting to make some for a whole YEAR! Yikes!! Well, I'm glad I actually put my thoughts into action.

Here is my first set ever!!!



I'm really proud of it too! It didn't take long to make and I loooove they way it came out!



I got the little seed beads and the super cute rose magnetic clasp from Hobby Lobby, the wire was laying around the house (weird) and the moonstone beads I got from this awesome bead store called BeadLush.

My next strand of beads is going to be made with the snowflake obsidian beads that I also purchased, so stay tuned for that!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ooh I love the gold rose on it!

http://wearingitonmysleeve.blogspot.com

Butterfly Kisses said...

Thanks!! I do too!! it's actually my favorite part of the waist beads!