Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brand New Camera.....


....will be here tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!!


EDIT!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!!!!! My brand new Canon PowerShot S95!!!! Of course the first thing I did with it is...well, charge the batter. *waits 2 hours* AND THEN I went all around the house testing all the special features by taking random pictures!


These first 2 pics are took in the "Vibrant Color" setting. I like how it makes everything..well, vibrant.





This picture is took using the "Miniature" setting. It makes the top and bottom blurry, so it creates this crazy mini effect.



What I definitely love is how I'm able to take a picture without a flash and it doesn't come out all shaky and stuff.



I definitely took waaay more pictures than that, but I don't want to post random pics of lotion and bottles of polish remover, but as life move forwards and I experience more things to capture, I'll definitely share with all of you!!

No comments: