Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ribbon Flora bouquet!!


I don't know what made me think of it, probably browsing the internet for hours, but I decided that I wanted to learn how to make ribbon roses!! I don't know why I do this to myself, but once I discover something, I just gotta go alllll the way, but then I suddenly stop and never pick it up again til months later. Anyways, I took it upon myself to learn how to make these things and after endless amount of browsing on Youtube, I found someone who has a great video on how to make one.



It takes a little while to get the hang of turning the ribbon around in circles and not having it unravel on you at the same time, but after a while, I did it!!!!



And if your wondering where that rose is now, wellll I kind of took it apart. Why you ask?....I don't know why. But I'm pretty confident that I can do it again. *crosses fingers*

But my main goal is try and make one several ribbon roses to create a ribbon bouquet!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: