Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of the Last Semester

What am I doing right now? I'm basically BSing (bullshitting) in the computer lab on my campus. Today is the very first day of my very last semester of being an undergraduate. I had some very mixed emotions about this day. One, being that LAST YEAR could've been my last semester instead of this year (Thanks to my advisor) and I now have to take 3 classes just to meet some stupid requirements and have to fight for parking spots and buy books and do papers and get up for class and.......*sigh*....*takes deep breath*....So let's just say I'm pretty...really irritated at the fact that I didn't get ALL of the information the first time I asked for it. But on the brighside, with this last semester I can boost my GPA from a 2.7 to a 3.0 and I can also get my letter of recommendation from some of my teachers here on campus. I plan on going to Grad school someday and all of those things are a must have. Including some other things as well.

So, instead of raging and starting a riot against the advisors on my campus (I'm still thinking about it though), I'm just going to suck it up and make this the best semester ever!.....Or go crazy.

No comments: